Deliveries may take two to four weeks from time of ordering. This could be because of transfer time from our distribution centers.
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Items must be sent by ground shipping
- Items shipped common carrier freight
- Items that are out of stock at the time of ordering will be sent at the time the item becomes available
- Some items require a signature for delivery.
- For shipping-related questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com
Packages Do Not Ship from Our Distribution Centers on the Following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- President’s Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- Memorial Day
Online–Simply click “Proceed to Checkout” on the Shopping Cart page and follow the instructions from there.